Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Have you ever thought about what an amazing experience it would be living in a National Park? Ever heard the phrase, "My life is your vacation"? Learn the truth behind this saying for yourself and join our team for the 2020 summer season! Experience all the Tetons have to offer, including our notable scenery, and wild life. Come out to Grand Teton National Park for a summer opportunity, and leave with an experience of a lifetime to brag about; there's plenty of hiking, biking, camping, rafting, and exploring to do throughout the summer months!
Grand Teton Lodge Company (GTLC), a brand within Vail Resorts Hospitality, operates hotels, dining, campgrounds and activities within Grand Teton National Park as well as the Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club. Positions start at 40 hours per week (time and a half is paid above 56 hours).
We are currently offering opportunities for International students on an F-1 Visa for Optional Practical Training (OPT). To secure a position with us, all F-1 Visa holders must have a job that is related to your university studies and approved by your university. Visit the www.USCIS.gov website for more information regarding this visa. This is a paid hourly or supervisory role in one of the following departments.
- Front Desk
- Food and Beverage
Many of our properties will offer opportunities for OPT but not all positions are available at every property. We evaluate all candidates based on experience, your desired location and desired department. For more information on our properties, visit the Grand Teton Lodge Company and Jackson Hole Golf & Tennis Club websites.
Apply to this posting to schedule a time to discuss with a recruiter our openings and different properties. Our season runs from May through Mid-October. Check out our website or follow GTLC on Instagram.
What We Are Looking For:
- A heart for guest service and the outdoors
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that includes nights, holiday and weekends
- team player that will add to a fun collaborative environment
- Previous hospitality experience preferred. While these are not designed as rotational positions, the possibilities of exposure to other departments besides the one you are hired for is an option depending on your experience and the property.
What’s In It For You?
- Be part of our Leadership Essentials Talent Development Program. This is a seven session program provided by our Senior Leadership Team and it has been designed to help you become an exceptional leader for fellow associates and guests in the park by providing you with important tools, training and resources. This program was created to give you a solid foundation of what leadership means at Vail Resorts.
- “On-Job-Job” Training and direct instruction from your mentor (General Manager) and others in the department as well.
- FREE Summer Season National Park Pass to Grand Teton National Park AND Yellowstone National Park
- HOUSING and MEALS are provided for $95 dollars per week.
- Retail, lodging and dining discounts
- The opportunity to work in the hospitality industry – it does not get much cooler than that!
- For more information on perks and benefits, click HERE
Come capture the “Spirit of the Tetons” in one of the most photographed mountain ranges in North America. Our team returns year after year to ensure that our guests get the most out of our abundant wildlife, breathtaking views, hiking trails, fishing and much more. We are committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability through zero waste, energy and water conservation, green dining and retail, volunteerism, and education. Grand Teton Lodge Company offers an amazing place to live and work, as well as staff housing. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 204887