Seven Springs Mountain Resort is the premier four season family resort in the region! Seven springs offers employment opportunities in a diverse range of areas including ski instructors, adventure activities, food and beverage, culinary arts, lodging, housekeeping and many more. Join the team at Vail - make this resort your home-away-from-home. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Ski Patrol is responsible for executing essential guest service functions such as responding to medical emergencies on the mountain, transporting injured guests off the mountain to appropriate facility, and general hill safety. Ski patrol is also responsible for enforcing safe skiing and riding practices, enforcement of the Skier's and Rider's Responsibility Code, interacting with unsafe guests, and educating our guests. Special circumstances include chairlift and gondola evacuation, avalanche control, and explosives handling. Other duties can be assigned as needed. Ski patrol is a highly visible role on the mountain, and a great deal of guest interaction is required.
Entry-level responsibilities and requirements include, but are not limited to:
- OEC certification
- Must have the ability to lift 50lbs
- Must have the ability to stand outside on changing winter conditions for extended periods of time
- Ability to ski at an advanced/expert level on all terrain, in all weather conditions
- Monitoring and promoting guest safety on varied terrain in high altitude, with varying winter weather conditions
- Provide guests with exceptional guest service
- Assisting injured guests on the mountain and administering first aid
- Transporting injured guests off the mountain using a toboggan or supporting air lift operations
- Performing sweeps at the end of the day to ensure that all guests are safely off the mountain
- Maintaining trails, identifying and mitigating hazards to our guests
- Transporting and setting up mountain safety equipment
- Transporting supplies and heavy equipment to areas of need on skis
- Completing all the above with the utmost attention to personal and guest safety
- Continuing on the job training
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 434667