Seven Springs Mountain Resort is the premier four season family resort in the region! Seven springs offers employment opportunities in a diverse range of areas including ski instructors, adventure activities, food and beverage, culinary arts, lodging, housekeeping and many more. Join the team at Vail - make this resort your home-away-from-home. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
- Outlet: Seven Springs
- Starting Wage: $15.50/hr
- Effective October 2022 minimum wage will be increased to $20/hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Part Time - Year Round
We are looking for a candidate that is positive, self-motivated, detailed oriented, and can lead a quality staff. This is a unique opportunity to join our team at Pennsylvania’s Outdoor Adventure Headquarters, Seven Springs Mountain Resort, Inc.
Have another job but looking for a few extra hours? Come join our team of Special Events Professionals and be a part of our Premier resort! Human Resources Casual/Special Event positions focus on additional staffing for events and peak business times. This position allows staff members to gain a myriad of experiences throughout our vast resort activities, services and events!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Special event professionals will assist in the following capacities depending on the event: cashiers, wrist banders, program distributors, event security, registration attendants, guest service ambassadors, bag check attendants, food service assistants, etc.
- Position may call for additional needs for various departments throughout the Resort.
- Days and hours worked will depend on business levels, scheduled events and activities. Holidays may be required.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Physical Demands - Must be physically able to perform the following:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a staff member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Stand or walk for periods of up to 5 hour shifts
- Occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and depth perception.
Work Environment – The following environment is characteristic of what an employee may encounter while performing essential duties and responsibilities:
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Personal Protective Equipment Recommended & Required
- Recommended – proper footwear and outerwear depending on event.
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 439847