Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Applications are still being accepted in anticipation of opening our resorts for the summer season, contingent on our ability to resume operations.
The Lift Maintenance Operator will work under close supervision to maintain, repair, operate and clean lift equipment under the direction of maintenance mechanics. Additional job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Lift Mechanics during the summer with preventative maintenance and special projects.
- Adhere to all safety protocols.
- Self motivator able to work independently on assigned task as well as play a support role on the lift maintenance team.
- Current US driver's license with an acceptable driving record in order to operate ATV's and pickup trucks is preferred
- Prior lift operation knowledge and/or experience is preferred
- Prior mechanical experience is preferred
- Candidates must have good mechanical and communication skills
- Must be capable of working at heights
- Be able to lift more than 100 lb. frequently
- Enjoy working outdoors in various weather conditions
- Be OSHA Qualified Climber or be able to obtain certification
- Must maintain a flexible schedule of four, ten-hour shifts, including holidays, weekends, etc
- Free Summer passes for employees and dependents
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Discounted lodging, food, gear and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans (full-time positions)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Excellent training and professional development
Stowe Mountain Resort is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East. Located on Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities from skiing to rock climbing and zip-lining. Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town. Come join the Stowe Mountain team where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 212368