Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Assist Grand Summit Hotel guests with their transportation and belongings while generally maintaining the appearance of the hotel lobby and entryway. Work in conjunction with the Front Desk Team to ensure guests have a smooth check-in and check-out process, and that they have a great first and last impression of our hotel and resort! Join our team today, and enjoy perks such as a Free Epic Pass, lodging, retail, and restaurant discounts, career development opportunities, in-resort leadership classes, and more!
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Assist arriving and departing guests with their baggage, answering questions, making deliveries, etc.
- Secure items too large for guest rooms in appropriate storage rooms.
- Assist in parking cars; serve as the back-up shuttle driver as needed.
- Transport guests, in a safe and timely manner, to and from requested Park City destinations.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED – preferred.
- Previous related guest service or hospitality experience – required.
- Ability to deal with customers in a courteous and efficient manner, always maintaining an upbeat and positive attitude – required.
- Ability to lift luggage of various sizes with a maximum of 50 lbs. – required.
- Ability to prioritize tasks due to large numbers of incoming guests.
- Ability to learn a variety of information pertaining to the resort and the area.
- Good personal hygiene and neat appearance.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Must hold a valid US driver’s license, and must complete Motor Vehicle Report – required.
What’s in it for you? Benefits include:
Free ski lessons
Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear and mountain shuttles
Discounted bike haul & golf
401(k) Retirement Plan
Excellent training and professional development
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 263652