Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Ski School Support Staff employees work in a fun high paced indoor/outdoor environment supporting all functions of ski/snowboard school operations outside of instruction. The role has high guest interaction supporting children's programming, rental operations, guest check-in/out, lesson scanning, and lesson area lift operations. Full and Part Time positions available.
- Wage: $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full and Part Time Available
- Safety and security of ski school children
- Execute lunches for all children
- Greet guests and deliver world class service
- Fit guests with ski & snowboard equipment
- Assist instructors with facilitation and completion of the lesson
- Attend to children's basic personal needs
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong guest service skills
- Willingness to work both indoors and outside
- Comfortable working with children
- Strong communication skills
The budgeted range starts at $20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 456333