Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
As a Snowmaker, you will help to lay the groundwork for an epic ski season. You will be striving for quality, safety, and efficiency to ensure an exceptional experience for our guests. Snowmakers will also assist with day-to-day operations in the safe production of a suitable snow surface and will work as a team member while supervising other snowmakers. As a snowmaker, you will learn how to and be able to teach proper snow quality checks, snow gun adjustments, assembly and operation of all types of snow guns, and equipment placement on trails. In this job you will be working long hours, overnights and exposed to the elements. This important role is critical to getting the ski season up and running.
- Previous snowmaking experience
- Individuals who are passionate about the ski industry, and working outdoors
- Ability to work long hours, outdoors, overnights and exposed to the elements
- Previous experience handling heavy machinery and knowledge of tools and equipment
- English Proficiency
- Valid Driver’s License
- Able to work the entire snowmaking season, typically October – January.
- Experience in snowmaking a plus
- Flexibility is a must, shifts vary and can be overnight
What’s in it for you?
- Free Employee Season Pass (Park City and all Vail properties)
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family?
- Daily $5 employee meal
- Free ski lessons
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits plans available after 750 hours
- Discounted lodging, food, gear, and mountain shuttles??
- Offering paid Sick Time Off to all seasonal employees, in addition to Emergency Sick Leave
- Professional development and a career path
Becoming part of the Park City team means you’re joining one of the best ski brands in the world. The legendary Park City mountain and town are crafted from local charm and hospitality. And living and working in Park City brings its own benefits. From the hip and friendly ski-into-town cultural scene to the unrivaled Wasatch powder of America’s largest mountain resort, Park City has a pulse that’s as charming as it is rewarding. Join our team and come experience all that Park City has to offer. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 357987