Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
The Night Auditor is responsible for performing close of day scenarios for the hotel Front Office and account for daily activity by organizing and verifying information; identifying and correcting discrepancies; posting accounts; running and distributing daily reports. This is a great position for employees looking to ski during the day, and work at night!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- To follow all specified procedures to audit the shift closing of all front office staff
- To produce accurate and timely reports and correctly handle all cash transactions
- To follow all specified procedures to reconcile cashier’s reports with the restaurant system each night, researching and posting any unresolved tickets from the day shifts.
- Balance and audit for accuracy room revenue, food and beverage revenue, cashier’s reports, and guest and house accounts and telephone revenue; assisting the preparation of all reports relevant to daily revenues.
- Transmit credit card batches.
- Complete and transmit daily management and accounting reports and supporting documents
- Perform all Front Desk Agent functions as required;
- Responsible for checking in and out of property guests, creating walk- in and booking call-in reservations, answering hotel phone calls, answering general guest questions following brand standards.
- This position will work closely with Breckenridge Emergency Services assisting with guest emergencies and evacuations during night time hours.
- Respond to, and assist guests with housekeeping related requests
- Assist housekeeping department with light stocking and cleaning as needed
- Assist with bellman/ valet duties as needed
- May assist with other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- Must be have clean MVR
- Valid drivers license
- Must pass background check
- Must be able to communicate verbally and written in English
- Must be able to stand for entire shift
- Must adhere to Vail Resorts grooming standards
- Must be willing to work overnight shift, holidays and weekends
- Microsoft Office and LMS knowledge
- Bachelors Degree
- 2 years customer service experience
- Previous hotel experience
- 1 year supervisory experience
- General accounting knowledge
The budgeted range starts at $13.25 - $19.50. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
If you’re hard working and feel exhilarated serving others, you’ll feel right at home in our authentic ski town and world-class mountain resort. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, we deliver an experience of a lifetime to every single guest that visits our mountain town. If you’re interested in moving mountains in your career, come work with us at Breckenridge where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 288307