Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. You're someone who pushes boundaries and challenges the status quo. You're brave, ambitious and passionate in everything you do. And we want you on our team. Pursue your fullest potential and never settle in the quest to deliver extraordinary guest service. Join one of the world's most innovative companies and re-imagine a mountain resort experience with us. Welcome to Vail Resorts. Reach Your Peak.
Vail Resorts is always looking for great talent. Although our resorts and offices are currently closed to protect the health and safety of our employees, applications are still being accepted. Hiring will resume as soon as normal operations resume.
The Lift Maintenance Mechanic III will be responsible for performing preventative maintenance and repair on all assigned lifts. This individual will interact professionally with the lift operations staff and assist with lift operations training. Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for following the company’s safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Responsible for assuring lifts are in compliance with all CPTSB and other applicable codes and regulations.
- Assist with training of new Lift Maintenance personnel.
- Prepare assigned lifts for annual licensing inspections and be able to work as a lead on special projects.
- Responsible for maintaining all tools, equipment, and vehicles as assigned.
- Responsible for recording all information of work performed on lifts and submitting lift records in a timely manner.
- Applicant will be capable of working independently when needed as well as being an integral part of the Lift Maintenance team.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver's license
- 4 years specific experience in Lift Maintenance on Detachable lifts
- 4 years proven competency in general mechanics
- Knowledge of basic hand and power tools
- Ability to perform duties while at heights comfortably
- Able and willing to work outdoors in all high alpine, winter & summer weather conditions
- Schedule will include Weekends and Holidays
- Fluent in all aspects of English language
Stowe Mountain Resort is widely revered as the Ski Capital of the East. Located on Vermont’s highest peak, Stowe is a renowned world-class, family-friendly destination, offering year-round amenities from skiing to rock climbing and zip-lining. Travelers are drawn from across the globe to this dynamic mountain and the legendary community of this passionate, quintessential New England ski town. Come join the Stowe Mountain team where you’ll instantly feel at home. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 188007